Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Falling For You

Im not gonna say much here.. but this song is perfect to explain how im feeling now.



Lyrics to Fallin' For You :

I don't know but I think I maybe Fallin' for you

Dropping so quicklyMaybe

I should Keep this to myself

Waiting 'til IKnow you betterI am trying

Not to tell youBut I want to

I'm scared of what you'll saySo I'm hiding what

I'm feelinGBut I'm tired of Holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my timeJust thinking about ya

I don't know what to do I think I'm fallin' for you

I've been waiting all my life And now I found ya

I don't know what to do I think I'm fallin' for youI'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing hereAnd you hold my hand

Pull me towards you And we start to dance All around us I see nobody

Here in silenceIt's just you and meI'm tryingNot to tell you

But I want toI'm scared of what you'll say

So I'm hiding what I'm feelingBut I'm tired of

Holding this inside my headI've been spending all my time

Just thinking about ya I don't know what to doI think

I'm fallin' for youI've been waiting all my life

And now I found yaI don't know what to doI think I'm fallin' for you

I'm fallin' for you Oh I just can't take it

My heart is racing The emotions keep spinning out

I've been spending all my timeJust thinking about ya

I don't know what to do

I think I'm fallin' for youI've been waiting all my life

And now I found ya

I don't know what to doI think I'm fallin' for you

I'm fallin' for you

I can't stop thinking about itI want you all around me

And now I just can't hide it

I think I'm fallin' for you [x2]

I'm fallin' for youOoohhhOh no noOooooohhhOh

I'm fallin' for you

No comments:

Post a Comment