Sunday, November 22, 2009

Celebrity Fitness

Finally the day has come. For the past few months I have been pestering my mom to sign me up for a fitness membership. Lucky enough a new mall landed nearby( 15minutes drive) with a new fitness club stuck ed to it.

Today was my first visit there. The place was new... but it was not as grand as the True Fitness in Pavillion. I was very exited, not for the experience though, but knowing that I'm gonna lose some calories man! Supposedly there's RPM session but it was CANCELLED. Oh well, "I could always fiddle with those giant machines in the gym" I thought, lox. So I started with the least intimidating one- Mr. Cardio. I should have not overlooked Mr Cardio, he may look easy to manipulate BUT no. He has so many buttons! I stood there like a Jacoon okay. Took me sometime to start it off properly. So, Mr. Cardio got me occupied for 18 minutes (i checked the timer, in fact starring at it the whole time whishing that I can fast forward it).

Meanwhile, my mom is in the yoga room.

So long yet so soon, after that 18 minutes, I'm left empty again. I tour around the place again and a again. Bored, I start to observe people around me. Some of them fat, some skinny. Still I refuse to feel greatful with my shape when everyone tells me too be. They just dont understand cause they havent seen me whitout baggy clothes. Never I will feel right until I can fit a pair of skinny jeans! The trainers are not as hot as those in the movies. What else is there to see? haha (sry if I'm to crude :x) Maybe the hot ones will appear later, who knows.

One more thing, there's tv in front of most training machines and it actually annoys me. The tv has only 3 channels and everyone is watching mtv while excersing. Come on, mtv is nonsense. All the boody shakin and all the clubs. All those models just make you feel bad only.

I tried on another machine and it has sensory plates that counts your heart rate. Humans are smarter than machines right? Haha I've proved that. Supposedly we have to hold on to the rods wif the metal plates. While its counting, I purposely tap my fingers vigourously on it to see wat happens. The mechine shut down. Lox! dumb machine, I think it lost track of the heart rate and wants me to do it all over. I have to do all over, fair game but I ~quit.

After my mom is done, we're really to head home. But I saw two people from my college! :S OMG

I hope didnt sound mean in my blog. I forsee that people in this club will all look good and fit as they looked very persistent in thier excersise. Thumbs up for them and me. Next trip I hope to attend thier dance classes! YAY!

P.S. The two people were Cassandra and Jeda.

~Hi! Im Mr.Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment